Play all your games at Chicago’s Premier Twin Pad Hockey Complex Fifth Third Arena, the official practice rink of the Chicago Blackhawks, only 3 miles from our Official Hotel Congress Plaza Hotel. A Modern, upscale Chicago hotel with the best views in the City. Chicago beckons as an exciting city escape, from an evening stroll down the 1.2 mile Chicago Riverwalk right out our doorstep to boating adventures at Navy Pier.
Chicago River North is a stylish urban neighborhood featuring an awesome dining scene that covers every type of cuisine at award winning restaurants & upscale wine bars and craft cocktail lounges that dot the scene.
Watch Major League Baseball at Wrigley Field when the Chicago Cubs host the Cincinnati Reds Friday, Saturday and Sunday, only 6.6 miles from your hotel. Arrive early to attend Wrigleyville. Wrigleyville is the lively little pocket in the Lakeview neighborhood that sits in the shadows of historic Wrigley Field with numerous bars, restaurants & clubs.
Enjoy famous restaurants, bars, club’s walking distance from your hotel such as: Island Party Hut, O’Briens Riverwalk Café, Tiny Tapp, Dick’s Last Resort Chicago, City Winery at the Chicago Riverwalk, Cerise Rooftop, Smith & Wollensky, River Roast
And many, many more!
Tournament Package Includes
- 2 nights/3 days hotel @ The Congress Plaza Hotel Special rates through Weekend Hockey for any extra nights.
- All games take place at Fifth Third Arena Official Practice Rink of The Chicago Black Hawks.
- 3 games guaranteed, 4 if you make the finals on Sunday.
- Complimentary Team Picture & Action Shots by professional photographers.
- Complimentary Beer after each game.
- Team Entry Fee of US$1695 included.
- Awesome apparel prizes for every player winners & finalists. Championship team gets apparel, team trophy & winning picture on weekendhockey.com. Finalist team receives apparel for every player.
- Player of The Game Awards for both teams every game.
Per player cost in USD:
2 players per room $380 Each
3 players per room $320 Each
4 players per room $300 Each
Or choose tournament entry fee of USD$1695 & book your own accommodations.
Guest rates are USD$200.
|Skill Levels for Men’s Divisions|