Boys AAA, AA, A, AE/MD, Select
Tournament Divisions & Dates 2019
All divisions are Non Contact except Minor Bantam AAA, AA, Bantam AAA, AA, Minor Midget AAA, AA, Midget AAA, AA
|2019||July 12||July 14||Novice, Minor Atom, Atom, Minor Peewee, Peewee, Minor Bantam, Bantam, Minor Midget, Midget||REGISTER HERE|
|Division / Year of Birth Reference|
|Minor Atom||2010||Minor Midget||2004|
- Visa, Mastercard, E Transfer, cheque. E Transfer to email@example.com
- REGISTER HERE
Team Entry Fees
- Novice, Atom $1400
- Peewee, Bantam $1600
- Midget $1800
- Novice – Atom divisions 2 x 10 & 1 x 15 minute periods stop time.
- Peewee – Bantam divisions 1 x 10 & 2 x 15 minute periods stop time.
- Midget division 3 x 15 minute periods stop time periods.All registrations are on a first come, first served basis!
Teams must be registered in the tournament to get rooms at the Resort. All rooms are booked on a first come first served basis.
Tournament Package Includes
- 4 Games Guaranteed
- All games at the Nottawasga Resort. Some games could be played at nearby arenas within 20 minutes pending total number of teams registered. Other arenas could be the Bradford Leisure Centre or the Innisfil Recreation Centre
- ALL PLAYERS receive a welcoming gift.
- Professional Sport Photography on site!
- Player of The Game Awards for both teams every game.
- Music played between all stoppages of play at certain arenas
- 1st Place Teams receive awards, team trophy & winning team picture on the Weekend Hockey Facebook Page
- 2nd Place Teams receive awards.
- Walk from Nottawasaga Resort to Centre Ice Sportsplex! All hotels within 20 minutes to all arenas.
- A professional organized event that sets Weekend Hockey apart from all others.
Experience a state of the art brand new twin pad arena on
Weekend Hockey Summer Tournaments are STAY TO PLAY events. All teams who need accommodations are REQUIRED to make hotel reservations through the RoomRoster portal you created at Registration.
To book rooms at the Nottawasaga Resort please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-580-6242.
RoomRoster is the world’s first
comprehensive tournament and team accommodation management solution, and has pre-selected Official Tournament Hotels for this tournament in order to provide teams with the best options on value, location and amenities. Please do not hesitate to contact our RoomRoster Support Specialists, at 1-888-723-2064 or a email@example.com should you have any questions or require any
assistance during the registration and/or hotel booking process.