Boys AAA, AA, A, Select
Tournament Divisions & Dates 2018
All divisions are Non Contact except Minor Bantam AAA, AA, Bantam AAA, AA, Minor Midget AAA, AA, Midget AAA, AA
|2018||July 13||July 15||Novice, Minor Atom, Atom, Minor Peewee, Peewee, Minor Bantam, Bantam, Minor Midget, Midget||REGISTER HERE|
|Division / Year of Birth Reference|
|Minor Atom||2009||Minor Midget||2003|
- Visa, Mastercard, E Transfer, cheque. E Transfer to email@example.com
- REGISTER HERE
Team Entry Fees
- Novice, Atom $995
- Peewee, Bantam $1175
- Midget $1500
- All games will consist of 3 x 10 minute periods stop time for Novice & Atom divisions.
- Peewee & Bantam divisions will consist of 2 x 10 & 1 x 15 minute periods stop time.
- Midget divisions will consist of 3 x 15 minute periods stop time periods.
- All registrations are on a first come, first served basis!
Teams must be registered in the tournament to get rooms at the Resort. All rooms are booked on a first come first served basis.
Tournament Package Includes
- 3 games guaranteed. 1-2 games Friday, 1- 2 games Sat. 4 games for teams in finals Sunday.
- Friday Games can start at 9:00 AM. Out of town teams will get preference for later Friday game starts. Some teams may play 2 games on Friday.
- Most games at Resort but some games could also be played at nearby arenas within 20 minutes pending total number of teams registered. Other arenas could be the Bradford Leisure Centre or the Innisfil Recreation Centre
- ALL PLAYERS receive a welcoming gift.
- Professional Sport Photography on site!
- Player of The Game Awards for both teams every game.
- Music played between all stoppages of play at certain arenas
- 1st Place Teams receive awards, team trophy & winning team picture on the Weekend Hockey Facebook Page
- 2nd Place Teams receive awards.
- Walk from Nottawasaga Resort to Centre Ice Sportsplex! All hotels within 20 minutes to all arenas.
- An opportunity to play at The Centre Ice Sportsplexe, a State of the Art Million dollar facility on site at the Resort.
- A professional organized event that sets Weekend Hockey apart from all others.
Experience a state of the art brand new twin pad arena on
IF YOU NEED ACCOMMODATIONS
Weekend Hockey Summer Tournaments are STAY TO PLAY events. All teams who need accommodations are REQUIRED to make hotel reservations through the RoomRoster portal you created at Registration. RoomRoster is the world’s first
comprehensive tournament and team accommodation management solution, and has pre-selected Official Tournament Hotels for this tournament in order to provide teams with the best options on value, location and amenities. Please do not hesitate to contact our RoomRoster Support Specialists, at 1-888-723-2064 or a firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or require any
assistance during the registration and/or hotel booking process.