Once you arrive in Nashville you will not need to drive anywhere. Walk to all your games from our official hotels & hop on the free shuttle provided by our exclusive hotels minutes to Downtown Nashville!
Play all your games at Nashville’s Premier Twin Pad Rink Centennial Sportsplex, Official Practice Rink of The Nashville Predators. We will have hotels available soon in the heart of Downtown Nashville with Exclusive Special Rates minutes away from Centennial Sportsplex,
Enjoy famous restaurants, bars, clubs 10 minutes from your hotel to downtown Nashville such as:
- Wild Horse Saloon
- Coyote Ugly Nashville
- Rippy’s Bar & Grill
- Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge
- Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar
- Ole Red
- FGL House
- And many, many more!
Hop aboard on one of Nashville’s premier party bikes! Nashville’s #1 outdoor activity, and experience Music City like never before. Ride the Pedal Tavern, Sprocket Rocket or the Country Music Crawler.
Have you ever done a bar or brewery tour of downtown bars in Nashville on a golf cart? Only in Nashville! Click here for all the details of Joyride!
Take your team and watch the Nashville Predators play the Toronto Maple Leafs Saturday March 19th.
Tournament Entry Fee $1795
Tournament Entry Fee Includes:
- All games take place at the Centennial Sportsplex, Official Practice Rink of The Nashville Predators
- Complimentary shuttle service to tournament arena & downtown provided by exclusive hotels
- 3 games guaranteed, 4 if you make the finals on Sunday.
- Complimentary Team Picture & Action Shots by professional photographers.
- Complimentary Beer after each game.
- Awesome apparel prizes for every player- winners & finalists. Championship team receives apparel, team trophy & winning picture on weekendhockey.com. Finalist team receives apparel for every player.
- Player of The Game Award for both teams every game.
|Skill Levels for Men’s Divisions|